Friday, August 19, 2011

A Silly Questionnaire

I'm having some problems with Blogger today, so I'm posting this silly questionnaire in order to run some tests. And besides, I think every blog should have at least one silly questionnaire post, don't you? How else would you get to know and love me--other than by my silhouette up there? Feel free to post your own.


ABC's about Me
A - available:  Yes, but certain restrictions apply.
B- birthday:  July 19
C- candy:  Dove darks
D- drink you last had: water
F- favorite song: “Bridge Over Troubled Water”
E - easiest person to talk to:  myself
G - gummy bears or gummy worms: They both taste the same to me, but worms are ickier, so I’ll guess worms.
H - happy: I’ll know it if I clap my hands.
I - in love with: someone I made up
J - juggle: constantly
K - killed someone: tempted
L  - longest car ride:  three days…and nights
M- milkshake flavor: chocolate/marshmallow
N - number of siblings: 4 (+ one I don’t know)
O - one wish: see H—for everybody I love
P - person you called last: Kate
R  - reason to smile: my progeny
S - song you last sang: “Everybody Wants You”
T - time you woke up: Yes, it’s definitely time I woke up.
U  - underwear color: black
V - vegetable(s): yes?
W - worst habit: trusting
X - X-rays you've had: back, mouth/face
Y  - yoyos are: Tommy Smothers
Z - zodiac sign: Cancer

Random Questions about You
  • Spell your name without vowels: Rtcl
  • Your favorite number: 11
  • What color do you wear most? black
  •   Least favorite colors: yellow, especially on backbones
  • What are you listening to?  insects
  • Are you happy with your life right now? parts of it; not so much others
  • What is your favorite class in school? English
  • When do you start back at school/college? after Labor Day
  • Are you outgoing? intensely
  • Favorite pair of shoes: prefer bare feet
  •   Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth? No, I usually tell other people to do that for me. I am always impressed and then want to immediately engage in sexual activity with the knot-tier. 
  • Can you whistle? Put your lips together and blow, right?
  • Cross your eyes?  Yes, and then uncross.
  • Walk with your toes curled?  Why would I do that? I like to be on my back when my toes curl.
  • Do you believe there is life on other planets? The evidence is not conclusive for or against at this time. We really can’t see past our noses when it comes to the universe….or this planet for that matter.
  • Do you believe in miracles? I believe things happen that I don’t understand. Lots of things.
  • Do you believe in magic? In a young girl’s heart….
  • Love at first sight? I don’t even believe in love after months or years, much less first sight.
  • Do you believe in Santa? I’m here, aren’t I? Who do you think stays up all night Christmas Eve?
  •   Do you know how to swim? Yes, but sometimes I still go under and flounder.
  • Do you like roller coasters? They terrify me…..oh, that’s the point, isn’t it? No, my life is roller coaster enough for me. And don't fucking judge me. I take other risks just as big that people think are crazy.
  • Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows? Hellz, yeah. You wouldn’t believe some of the “food” I’ve already eaten.
  •   Have you ever been on a plane? I even flew one once.
  • Have you ever asked someone out? yes
  • Have you ever been asked out by someone? yes
 The Whats
  • What is the temperature outside? 70
  •  What radio station do you listen to? Whichever one is playing a song I like
  • What was the last restaurant you ate at? Olive: an urban dive
  • What was the last thing you bought? cheesemaking supplies
  • What was the last thing on TV you watched? Web Therapy
  •  Who was the last person you took a picture of? my daughter and granddaughter
  • Who did you last webcam with? Oh, I can’t really talk about that in public.
  •  Who was the last person you said I love you to? my daughter
  •  Ever really cried your heart out? Tried to; it keeps coming back. Maybe this time it’s gone though. Crossing fingers.
  •   Ever cried yourself to sleep? yes
  • Ever cried on your friend's shoulder? yes, and soaked it through
  • Ever cried over the opposite sex? Like, standing over him with a knife in my hand and shed tears? No. Had my heart broken? Yes.
  • Do you cry when you get an injury? Physical? rarely  Emotional? often
  •  Do certain songs make you cry? yes, and poems and movies and Hallmark commercials and heroic deeds and cruelty and sometimes honesty and even silence….

No comments:

Post a Comment