Friday, November 23, 2012

November 23: You will want this tie for Christmas

Ladies, we all know how hard it is to shop for men, right? What a pain in the ass. Well, worry no more because I have found the perfect gift. I'm going to buy one for every man I know and like* for Christmas. Even the Jewish ones. From December 25 on you will immediately be able to spot any of my male friends because they will all wear this tie every day with a sexy white dress shirt. They will love it that much.**

Who has two thumbs and an awesome tie?




http://www.zazzle.com/opus_perfect_hairy_chest_and_stomach_tie-151690134206122885 ***


* Must fit both criteria to receive a gift. If you don't fit both criteria -- both the knowing and the liking -- ask yourself why and step it up. I'm buying in bulk so it might not be too late.
** My son will get one too, so keep this on the hush hush if you know him.
*** If you are a man and you are my friend, do not go to that website. It's extremely rude to ask what a gift cost. Even if the giver bought in bulk.


4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Oh goodness! Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're back to the Culture Shock theme on this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do want to buy one of these ties for someone who would wear it.

      Delete