Thursday, June 19, 2014

Shine: Ten women strip down ....


Photo credit: The Goddess Project

Recently .... OK, maybe as recent as last September when I took an adventurous trip to Chicago and beyond .... the topic of nudity -- public nudity or women undressing in public or both -- keeps coming up. And you know I have to listen when Miss Serendipity whispers in my ear. Even when she whispers, "People need to get naked. Think about it."

Oh, don't worry. You don't have to see me naked. But I would like you to watch something two young women filmmakers, Sarah and Holli, sent me. Sarah and Holli traveled in a mini school bus all over the country a couple of years ago creating footage for a film they're making called The Goddess Project. Bump your cursor up against that link, and you can read and watch all about it.

They also made a short film titled Shine, and that's why they contacted me. They wanted me to watch it, and see if I wanted to share it with you. So I watched it, and I definitely want you to watch it too.

I have a lot to say about this film and the topic of women -- naked women -- but not tonight. For now, I'd rather you just watch the film, which is only three-and-a-half minutes long, and take a look at The Goddess Project website to find out more about their journey and future plans. Donate, if you feel inclined.

Let me know what you think about this video, and I'll do the same tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment