Monday, July 18, 2016

Day 18: Full moons and clitori




I'm another year older tonight than I was last night. Yep. Just after midnight the number clicked over. I started to write something rather maudlin about what it's like to be inconvenient from conception, and how the night I was born wasn't a happy occasion, but that was a lifetime ago and who gives a shit now? As I was chewing my virtual pencil, a friend sent me birthday wishes and said he was glad I was born. And bam! I realized that's what's important. Not my birth, but my life. I mean, I'm important enough now that even Google knows it's my birthday. Or is that kinda creepy?



Also, the full moon, the Thunder Moon, falls on my birthday this year. At 8:00 on July 19. It's also called the Full Buck Moon, but what do I know about bucks? I know more about thunder.

I don't have much else to say tonight. It's been a long day. I can share a video if you'd like. It's informative. For example, I had no idea my clit would never stop growing. I guess it's like noses and men's ears. Oh, don't tell me you haven't noticed that you can tell how old the man in front of you is by the size of his ears. Even in a car. As for clits though, I hope it never grows so much that it becomes inconvenient. Like the size of a penis. Or bigger. An arm. If so, it's a well kept secret, and maybe I don't want to know. I do  want to know how they know that though. How do they measure? How often do they measure? Who's doing this measuring? Are they trustworthy, or do they have an agenda like every other fool? Have any of you ever noticed such a thing? Ladies? I'll go first. No, I have not. Anyway, here's "Ode to the Clitoris." May it never be forgotten.



If I have to tell you this is NSFW, you deserve whatever happens when you watch it at work. At least it's not as obscene as the Republican National Convention.


2 comments:

  1. I don't know about the whole continuously growing clit thing but I have been surprised by the variety of shapes and sizes that I have seen. I guess it's because I think of penises as being quite similar. Makes me feel kind of naive admitting it but if I can't tell you who can I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always here on the other side of the confessional. One thing about penises: they're right out there in the open where everybody can see them and get used to what they look like. Not the same with the lady bits. I did have a conversation with a couple of relative strangers about the vast differences between lady bits, and that's when I learned people actually refer to innies and outies. I thought I knew everything.

      Delete